What happens when all major construction industries including asphalt, aggregates, concrete, earthmoving, lifting, mining and utilities – to name just a few, come together? You’ll have to come to Las Vegas, NV to find out. This time what happens in Vegas doesn’t stay in Vegas. You’ll return from 5 days of construction loving bliss with tons of new ideas and strategies to implement into your work processes. March 7-11, 2017, Conexpo-CON/AGG will be taking over 2,500,000 plus square feet of the Las Vegas Convention Center.
Here are the top ten reasons why you and every construction professional should attend Conexpo-CON/AGG 2017.
- Discover new construction trends and ways to increase efficiency at your job
- Demo ground-breaking industry technology
- Learn the latest in safety and product technology
- Attend the new Tech Experience which features the first-ever 3D printed excavator, solar-powered roadways, drones, and robotics (who else is geeking out?)
- Advance your career skills with next generation gamification, simulation And virtual reality learning (earn certifications and professional development hours)
- Hear from subject matter experts from prominent companies
- Vacation and learn in Las Vegas – Get away from your usual task at the office and learn new strategies and technology in a fun environment
- Help benefit The Call of Duty™ Endowment – A silent auction and benefit concert will take place with 100% of the proceeds going to the Call of Duty Endowment.
- Grow your professional network with like-minded peers
- Meet our Equipment Trader team along with 2,500+ other exhibitors
Make sure to stay connected with us on social media to see highlights and stop by the Equipment Trader booth #S-61256 – we’d love to talk to you about your equipment needs, answer any questions and load you up with some great Equipment Trader swag. See you in Vegas!