Waste management can be a real problem when the amount of waste produced is enormous. Trash compactors or garbage compactors are often used to reduce the volume of waste and manage it efficiently. Businesses that are looking for a solution to their waste management problems can likely benefit from self-contained compactors.
Self contained compactors are machines that are specially designed to contain waste that may produce liquid when being compacted. The compactors that are not self contained cannot handle waste liquid well, however, the self contained compactors have an attached container that gathers and disposes of the liquid waste separately. The liquid is effectively prevented from being soaked by the solid waste during compacting. Drainable pumps attached to these compactors help them handle all these tasks efficiently. They are made from superior quality steel and do not break open easily or spill the waste.
Why use self contained compactors?
1. Need for Less Waste Storage Space: The biggest benefit of using a self contained compactor is that it considerably reduces the amount of waste by crushing and compressing it. Therefore, it is very useful in handling high amounts of waste efficiently.
2. Lower Risk of Contamination: Self contained compactors are instrumental in lowering the risk of contamination from the garbage as they prevent it from overflowing. The waste is properly covered at all times since the compactor does not require too much space to handle it.
3. Cuts Down Labor Costs: Labor costs associated with the waste management are significantly reduced as they can contain huge amounts of waste and therefore, will save you the trips taken by waste removal company to your office. The transportation of waste using compactors is considerably cheaper and easier.
4. Prevents Scavenging: The compacted waste is very less likely to be accessed by scavengers. Also, it helps in controlling the odor and therefore, you need not spend money on controlling pest infestation.
5. Lower Energy Expenses: The energy expenses are reduced significantly using a self contained compactor. Since it can contain huge amounts of waste, lesser number of trucks will be needed for its transportation. The energy required to run a compactor is quite low as compared to that need to operate multiple disposal trucks. Also, improved technology has made the compactors efficient.
Self contained compactors are ideal for any business that has the need for trash compaction like clinics, departmental stores, restaurants, and motels. They are useful not only in waste management, but also in odor-control and reducing the risk of pest infestation.
Author Bio: Erich Lawson is passionate about saving the environment through effective recycling techniques and modern innovations. He works with Compactor Management Company and writes on a variety of topics related to recycling, including tips and advice on how balers, compactors, and shredders can be used to reduce industrial waste. He loves helping businesses understand how to lower their monthly garbage bills and increase revenue from recycling.